Monday, August 25, 2014

Blue and Gold Baby Shower Invitations

I just love these new invitation designs I have recently posted to my shop!
First one below is baby blue and white chevron background with a touch of "gold tone"

**Remember - as with glitter, gold tone and silver tone are simply digital, graphic design effects and customers should never expect actual gold nor glitter to come out of their printer!!**

Blue and White Chevron with Gold

 blue and gold baby shower invitations


This second version below - I chose to design with blue and gold tone chevron background.

Blue and Gold Chevron with Gold


 blue and gold baby shower invitation style 2


Below - I designed with a solid light blue background with gold glitter stripes,
and gold glitter large script reading Baby Shower

Blue and Gold Glitter Stripes Vintage Frame

 blue gold glitter stripes baby shower invitation